Friday, May 1, 2009

*S*I*G*N*I*F*I*C*A*N*C*E* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cuppy cakes!!!!!!!

Super cute card from friend in Australia!!!!!


gosh they look too cute to eat


Midnight surprise!!!!! ((cheewoh's holding the camera))


haha...esther. as always.


the crazyyyy bucket!!!! (teh tarik pulak)

On the 30th, I thought that it would be kinda quiet this year. I didn't plan on celebrating so i didn't feel like i was turning 18 at all. It was like tomorrow would be the day but there's no rush in me that's so excited. That's what i thought. But it became so much more than that.
Awhile after midnight, my friend called me to come out for awhile. So, as usual i thought he would be nice to wish me since this year was different. To my surprise there were 4 of them there!!! haha i was so overjoyed!! i was soo happy that i had something for my birthday. It was the first time i've had friends come over to wish me pass midnight. Cheewoh, Sarah, Jin Ern and Kay Aun were here!!! i really was surprised. Firstly, they were in uni and they were much more busy than in camp. I was so grateful to see them. Cheewoh bought me cupcakes!!!! sooo cute and colourful i Loved them so much!! we all came into the house, staring at the amazingly decorated cupcakes. Oh when i went to Angeline's birthday, i saw hers and i hoped i would get some too later in my life but i had it on my 18th!!! hehe..soo i got everyone to eat 1 so that there would be an L shape haha...the icing was....alot.haha. sigh im so glad for it, for them to come over just for this..

In the morning at 9am i went for my driving lesson. Practiced sloping and three-point-turns. I hope i improved haha. At about noon, mum took me shopping!!! as i said i needed new clothes for college. We went to 1u..kind off the wrong time cause it was packed. Later she told me we had to rush home about 3 cause my mum's friend who just came back from UK was coming over to visit. I was pretty upset cause there wasn't much time. So we went to a few shops, mum and sis bought stuff too haha..
Padini didn't have any sale...sobs. oh well so then i realized there's nothing much and it was going home time =). Oh then i saw manda and pong. What a coincidence!!! haha...okay so manda told me this deal thingy from GSC ((gosh i can't believe i fell for that))..haha. So my mum said she'll head back home to meet her friend and handed my money. ((okay i was wondering why she would just let me go and encouraging me some more))..so okay, i went with my friends to collect that silly deal thingy.hahaha. Charity called me from aus then!!!!! oooohh i miss her a lot!!!! so she wished me and talked a lil' and i wasn't paying attention to anyone around me. and Boo!!!! my friends popped from don't know where and i....screamed...okay fine, SCREEEAAMMEED!!!!!! oh my goodness people were staring. haha. I was overjoyed all over again!!! first with my PJEFC friends then my highschool friends!!! my goodness i was super happy at that time! there were five of them, Manda, Esther, Nicole, Victor and Pong...it was my 2nd surprise in one day!!! it was crazy i was so so happy!! haha...we went to Char Chan Teng for a drink. Oh here's the crazy part....we ordered some food and the birthday special thing which is getting a BUCKET of teh tarik for free!!!!! was crazzzyyy laaa...haiyo that THING was soo huge!!! hahahahaha...anyway we filled ourselves...too much.haha. It was enjoyable. my ONE time thing.haha.
We walked on and did some...shopping?? haha with the two guys tagging along anyway.
Got home late in the evening. Four of us took a cab to Kelana station. My feet were hurting from too much walking in heels. goodness gracious. haha. It was an awesome FIRST OF MAY. tiring too. sigh. ((Thanks guys for today. It's the happiest day this year!!!! hahaha)). Love you all!!!
Went for dinner with my family at santitni's. Had a great time, yummy food.

When i came home, i opened my presents. The thing that surprised me the most was a letter from a friend in aus. It was sent here early this week and i was curious who's handwritting is belonged to. really curious. So when i opened it, i realized it was from a PJEFC friend. It was a penguin cover card!!!!!!!!!!!! i laughed my head off and the content was hilarious with nonsense and meaning too. i was soo touched wei. These people i've only met during camp have been doing so much for me like i've known them for years. And he called to wish too. I was all smiles with happiness everywhere. Victor, Manda, Pong, Nicole : thanks all for my pressies!!!! i love each and everyone of them!!! love the starbucks bottle Victor!!!! i have awesome new shades!!!! thanks manda!!!!!!! Pong, your presents have always been very ngam wan k??hehe now i have more to clothes to wear to college haha. Nicole, thanks for the book. I think i'm gonna use this title for my english work. hugs!!!!
The most amazing thing about my 18th this year is the surprises. My happiness cannot be described. I am so full of smiles!!! haha...appreciate each and everyone of you who have wished me and given me so much. I counted....about 50 people who have wished me this year. Amazing. so happy. There's so much to say to all of you. 18 has been amazing for me.
I thank God over and over again for friends whom i have kept for so many years and friends whom i don't know long but have provided so much for me. It's so meaningful. I had not much expectations this year for my birthday and becasue my finals is this coming monday. I have so much to study and so little time. But i thank God for this wonderful moment and day spent with all of you and knowing i actually am in a way 'significant'...i told my mum, i didn't have close friends in primary. not many whom i keep in touch till today. Then i have my highschool friends and church friends whom have been giving me so much joy every moment i'm with them. I am soo soo truly thankful. Very. I don't know how long this joy will stay. hehe it will be for long-term!!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU PEOPLE!!!! thank you!!!!!!!!

No comments: