Monday, May 11, 2009

Yay mother's day!!!!

Yesterday..was mother's day..
Presentation was great i guess...my goodness i was shaking the mic during first service...scaryyy...so odd...haha. But i had fun. Lil' kiddies did too...putting make-up and all..just a simple song and dance...its my first time doing a lil solo part and oh my goodness i didn't think it would be that scary haha..so im still thinking about the day i will be involved in 'That"....sigh i want to yet...maybe not yet..=)

So i ate A lot...mother's day lunch and dinner...wow. There goes my tummy with hardly any excercise last week...bleh...oh well. Food was gooood..

I was kinda sulking because of the hot weather that my dad didn't wanna take me driving and went to nap instead. Mum went out with grandma..So what did i do while waiting till cool evening would come? I played the guitar...hahaha i have been doing that a lot lately. It's so much easier..like anywhere thing except for the part i can't play all the chords i want to like the piano..hehe...So after while mum called and said she was going to 1u and asked if i wanna come along..((been to 1u like...crazy these days too))haha...so i said yes since i could use some aircond.
Went there to get my 18th birthday present!!!! A friend said he's never heard of a mum buying a present for her daughter on mother's day...hahahaha...but yes i got my Special present..she wouldn't let me use the money for shopping...crazy expensive present to me wei...im not gonna tell the whole world what she got for me...it'll be a cool joke to tell when people find out hahaha..especially all you guys out there!!!! ((gosh i sound like im hunting one down)) blueekk...

Oh well...the present was lovely...its...my first ever...i can't believe i got it for my 18th birthday...wow...could have gotten a new phone instead but..i guess this is more Meaningful in a way...and well...PRECIOUSLY EXPENSIVE...smiless...


I LOVE MY MUMMY!!!
1. who always tried to gang up with me against my dad
2. who gives me smiley/cheeky faces when i sulk or want to know something hidden
3. who isn't so cheong hei when it comes to lecturing me =)
4. who gives my pocket money and takes me shopping
5. who always gives my her best though i don't want it because i don't feel i need it that much
6. who is still trying to being herself to a level of my sister which makes her funny and fun =)
7. who has been amazingly patient when it comes to "mummy i cant find my.....!!!!" haha
8. who will always be this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: