Friday, May 15, 2009

End of holidays. End of lessons too.

This is Friday. Last day of my semester break. Second semester starts on monday, which i won't be going for classes due to...driving test????? yes...it kinda feels sad to say it. I'm sooo not ready...i just hope i do well and pass. To retake is really expensive...*sniffs*..will pray hard. You know, I've always been thinking, when many people pray for one person's need and that need isn't met, how would that person tell others the result..kinda thing?? i feel its like quite upsetting and embarrasing in a way..hmm..it's all God's plan though...wow.

I just came back from driving lesson. The first of the week and the last. He's been sick so i had my one and only class this week, trying something new....so i can say that i did practice but am still not very confident..gaaaaaahh!!! will try my best..hope i won't get too nervous..oh and a good examiner too..hehe

Okay so it looks like i'll be taking General psychology and Intro to Mass Communication for second semester. sigh. This seems pretty packed. Oh well i guess i may be doing EN102 during a long sem.goosshh...bleh. *cross fingers*

God, i pray that my semester will turn out just nice. It really seems heavy. hmm. Need to plan my time well and i guess sacrificing a lot too..Help me be a good friend in college. Thank you for setting perfect timing for me for so many things. I pray that this month will be okay too. There's Winny's wedding thing too and i'm looking forward to it very much. Be my strength. And for my test on Monday, I pray for confidence and favour. And that the car will be in good condition. And my nervous-ness. I wanna commit it all to you that i may do well and would settle for whatever your will is. I pray for daddy to that he'll be favoured there and the huge amount of risk he's putting in will NOT be wasted. Please provide for the family. I love you. Oh and i pray that tonight's worship session will go well to. Amen.

No comments: