Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Practice practice practice

I did 11hours so far. Instructor says to continue next week...so that'll be 15hrs. Extra hours, extra money. =(....guilty..i haven't been doing very well...crap. sigh.

My first week of holiday so far. Hope i'll achieve what i need to do. Clean up messes. hahaha. yesyes. *yawn*

Had practice for mother's day yesterday. i really hope that everything will work out fine. Without chat around it seems like...no ideas flowing..i can't choreograph nice steps. Just kiddy ones for the kids...sigh. oh well. I guess i'm just trying....and my voice...gosh. I wished i had some vocal lessons...it sounds weird...bleh. Hopefully i don't get too nervous this sunday and embarrass myself. ((I am doing this for God...*repeating in my head*))...kinda excited yet Very scared. *breathe...
I can do all things through Christ who shtrengthens me....yesyes...=)...i can i can i can...smiles.

My goal for this 2 week break : TRY TO EXCERCISE!!!!!! hehehe...lazy lazy bum lynn...

No comments: