Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy day!!

Played lots of frisbee today...dunno why. It's just fun. haha. Bro told me to wake up at 7am to play with him. I got up at 7.30am and yea...played. haha. Its was sooo windy outside and a good cool morning..played till 8.45am..went home and bathe. Class was at 10am so had to rush rush..psych class was good as usual...enjoyed..and once again, thank God for psych lecturer who can be strict yet, somehow have a really merciful heart. Thank GOD. =)
So, it was drizzling at college. When i got home, the sky was dark...drizzled...but very light so sis and i went to play frisbee!!!! hahaha...I got a bruise this morning due to catching the frisbee which made it hard to write notes in class haha. My bro from nowhere throws really well...i was like 'whoooaaaa!!!' my back hand throwing kinda sucked la haha..oh well...to add on, my sister also throws quite well after her training...and i still sucked at the basic throw...BUT...yes i managed to get it right!!!!!!!!! sis and i did about 110 catches...haha...my finger hurts..like when one plays the guitar for too long. yea. but i had fun!!! and tomorrow i may get to play with friends. yay!! hope my finger gets well tonight..

I tried 'curling' my hair with a straightener today...IRONIC??? maybe...Jas said its possible so i tried...didn't really work though..not yeng enough..hahahaha...dunno la..i may just have it straight this saturday...thought it would be kinda nice to try a different look.hahaha..oh well...smiles..

Oh oh my brother.......spent about 10-15 minutes thinking of ways to try and swallow a pill he thought was big...hahahaha...soooo funny..he anounces to everyone he's gonna do it and pray for him (jokingly)...hehe...my dad made fun of him too. And so, he was about to take it when i went 'SWALLOW....SWALLOW....SWALLOW *in a cheering 'we want more' kinda tone* hahaha....he couldn't do it!!!! hahahahahahaha...again we all laughed..
When he finally managed one out of three down, his shirt had spills of water..hahahahaha...funny moment...yes yes..

Alright...class is really early tomorrow...gotta go and Zzzzzz....

No comments: