Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Freeze...*blank...Gaaah!!!! (soothing words??)

Its my second day in college since i missed the first. So far, i think psychology is pretty interesting. It is...the only thing about it that i have a weakness in is..SCIENCE. sighs. I have to try and understand how to do experiments and lab reports and all those scientific words are back to haunt me. oh no. It's been the second class and i have 2 quizzes already...wait....correction : POP!!!! quizzes. yes..terrible. It scares me. Wakes me up. haha.
The first one i totally had a brain jam. It was okay during class and i thought i got it but when the quiz was given at the end of class, i was..................bLaNk...i just couldn't think fast, plus the lecturer was doing like a countdown thing. I can work under pressure, not tests and quizzes under pressure..baaaaaddd..so my first 1 was terrible. sigh. Upset already. I have 12 in total, 10 highest will be chosen and i already flunked 1..oh no. Not a good start.
Today was even 'better'. Thank God i wasn't late for class. When lecturer came in, she said "okay number 1...." okay i'm sure she said some other stuff but that's all that caught my ears. haha. Was crazy...my jaw dropped. She was about to give a quiz...goodness everyone gasped..Well, thank God that i remembered what she taught yesterday. phew. i managed to get all 5 correct. *exhale*...really thank God...some of my friends were late for class so they missed the quiz. =(
It was pretty shocking. very. Now i know that she's really serious wei...and i thought my business lecturer was mean..."well what else shouldn't be surprising in college??"..hahahaha

MC101 class wasn't very prodcutive today. Firstly, the noise. It's hard to concentrate in class with all the noise. But i tried to focus on the lecturer.. who wasn't helpping much since the way she talked most of the time was pretty flat. sigh. Her notes arent very organised either...maybe they were..maybe i just didn't know what exactly was the head and the tail..oh no. =(
Well at least i can the notes online...phew...thank God for that.

Sooooo the question i'm still pondering about..CAN I GO FOR CAMPORAMA?????? i know i want to..though i'm pretty reluctant cos i hardly know anyone there. But i want to cos it's a huge thing and it only comes once in FOUR years. If i don't go this year, will i have another chance?? 22 YEARS OLD??????? sigh...ive asked my lecturer and she says its fine..i can get notes online and Victor said he could help me with psychology(though i think it's like a burdening thing for him)...sigh...i wanna go. Should i go?? GOD?? should i go? Anyone out there who wanna go with me?????? hmmm....really need to decide..actually yes i would prefer some one to go with me...the people i know there aren't very close..i get quite scared of being sesat wan.......hahahaha..oh well..lets hope things fall into place....i don't know how but i hope i'll make right choices.

No comments: