Monday, May 18, 2009

Finally!!!! I have the Rights!!!

YESS!!!!!!!!! i passed my driving test today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did i do it? I'm not entirely sure how haha...thank God i did it!!! awesome!!!

Firstly, i watched how people were doing the slope test. All of them started from the white line and went all the way up. (okay i have been practicing stopping at the yellow line before going all the way though). So i was pretty scared. And no one looked out the window on the way up too...
Anyway i decided i would do what i was more sure with so i did put my head out the whole time. Somehow, i did it!!!! it happened so fast i think i kinda didn't realize i did it. It was like in a blink of an eye. wow. I got through with that!!! yes!! So went for parking and three-point-turn tests. My parking was surprisingly good. It was....wow. The poles fit perfectly and everything was fine. The examiner showed a thumbs-up and i smiled. Oh the joy. I did all three well. phew..i actually did it. So fast. I wonder if God has actually drove cause i'm finding it hard to recall each step i did. whoa.

Then, i waited to be called for the road test. My goodness i waited 2 hours. crazyyy..if i knew it would be that long i would have taken a nap or something(well not that i can but at least not getting so unsettled for my number to get called)...so so i waited...and waited. yes thank God i had a seat to sit. hehe. And also God provided good weather today. It's cool. Even right now. It's relaxing...
Okay so when it was my turn, the examiner told me he was sick and bla bla...he told me to start checking my mirror and signals and all. HE TOLD ME TO. okaaaay so i thought 'does he have hidden motives?' hehe...oh well. So here we go....*zooooom*
Okay i would say that the time i had my test was crazy. Jam Jam...waaaaaahh..and crazy drivers too..lemme put down some crazy things that happened throughout.

1. Coming out- This driver looks down on L drivers and didn't let me go first and we Almost hit okay..waaaaahh...so there, the examiner turned the wheel abit for me. ooops. hehe.
2. I was About to straighten the wheel when the examiner pulled it. bleh.
3. This Stu..(okay bite tongue) motorcyclyst just zoom in front of me diagonally..crazyy.*examiner let out huge bad word*..hehehe
4. Car that didnt let me pass, examiner made fun of his car. It had scratches and all so. It made me laugh la. Super funny guy.
5. A motorcycle parked by the side of the road right in front of me. sigh. And i had to balance on the slope and avoid him some more. And my examiner honked him!! haha..
6. I think my examiner took the wheel a lot. I was doing fine kay? its a kancil la it won't kena bang so easily wan lorr...
7. Engine died once...lalala...
8. At the beginning, i slowed down too much before the hump and i got stuck hahahahaha...funny experience...

I could tell my examiner didn't trust me. He TOLD me to change my gear when i was about to do it myself. He steered quite a bit. He talks a lot for a guy who's ill. Oh and, he's on a lookout for chinese girls..hahahaha..everytime we passed girls..haiyo...i think i was listening a lot to his nonsense more than the road. But i answered him with a smile or 'oh okay' most of the time la..he talks...toooo much. haha.
I'm glad the test time wasn't a tense one. But because of the jam it wasn't that smooth..no jerking though thank God.

I so so relieved i passed. I don't have to worry about this anymore..yay!!! =)
Really thank God for providing.. and everyone and all the persons who prayed for me!! thanks!!! smiles.

No comments: