Friday, May 22, 2009

Terrible day...blah

I guess it wasn't all bad. But that moment was...crazy. The excruciating pain. I'd rather get a fever. Trying to get home from college was really a difficult task for me. Each step i took i just wanted to stop and sit there till i fall asleep. My face i could tell felt pulled down and i'm sure people who looked at me would have thought i had a fight with someone or something bad. I managed to climb flights of stairs. Hurried to buy my medicine. Managed to cross the street without fainting. It was so uncomfortable my goodness. All i wanted was to go home and rest. I couldn't keep walking like this. Suffering. So i got into the bus after half and hour and actually closed my eyes for a rest. Thank God i woke up at my stop. This was my first time falling asleep in to bus. And it felt good. It still hurt. My medicine didn't work this time. People were looking at me in the bus and i knew i wasn't in a good mood so i closed my eyes. Shut. The moment i got into the car, i slept.
When i got home, i took 1 primrose tablet. Can't believe i didn't think of taking it before i left. sigh. I got myself a warm bottle of water and let it sooth till i eventually fell asleep. Thank God i made it home without fainting today. Walking took forever.

The good part of today is i went for CF. It was good to go. At least its where i know the new friends i've made there were those i need to have. =)...Sadly, i couldn't stay for the whole meeting. Yea thanks to 'that'. bleh. Another thing is my license is already made. yay!! Now i can put it up on the car together with the sign thingy that cheewoh gave. Of course, my mum would wonder why in the world i need it there anyway hahaha. I shall see her response. smiles.

I'm so sad i can't play frisbee today. Told my sis i'll make it up to her tomorrow morning. hmm. Hopefully i'll be better. And i ate chocoloates today. oh no. sigh. baadddd. Winny's bridal shower is this sunday. I told my friends i would go for sports too. Missed 3 weeks already. sigh what am i gonna do? haha..will see la. Now what am i supposed to wear to a bridal shower?? i have no idea. I even might be the youngest there..youngest bride's maid too?? hahahah funny...hope i won't be under dressed..hehe..dressing up is fuunnn..since college has made jeans boriiiinnggg..hehe...
Anyone been to a bridal shower??? this is one of many times i wish i had an older sister.sigh.

No comments: