Thursday, May 21, 2009

Another day gone by....

I shall talk about happy things first so that i don't get all emo-y. I got to have lunch with Ooyo today. Niza was kinda late and i had to run so will at least see her tomorrow in CF. I miss them. I think that they were better friends cos they had their values and most importantly, they respected mine and what i believed in. They didn't judge me. We had a lot of fun together in first semester. smiles. Guess God will use me in wherever I am right? though it seems like im the 'one who stays away' sometimes. oh well. They are a fun bunch too, it's just that maybe i didn't fit in the way they do. hehe.
Another happy thing today, Cheewoh bought me this car sign thingy and Sarah a pink princessy sign.hehe. I'm supposed to put it up when i drive around Under the P sticker of the car. my goodness. hahaha. It would be something to laugh about lo. Super funny. Will see how. hahaha. (will post up a picture of it soon) =)

Psychology class was superrrr interesting today (other than the POP!!!! quiz part again). Due to 4 personS who didn't bring their notes, there was a quiz. sighs. But i really feel bad for them. If it was me, wow i would wanna hide my face and sit where no one can see me. Pity them. The interesting thing we learnt today was the REM thing. YES IT WAS SOOO FASCINATING!!! i remember few months ago a friend was telling me about it and he asked me to google it and it was soo cool. Seeing the eyes. So fast. wow. So now that i have learnt it, WOW!!!!! and knowing all about it, different colour dreams and the brain oraganising our thoughts at night..it's soo amazing. GOD IS SOO AMAZING!!!! i wonder why the eyes have to keep moving about though..super cool. I enjoyed class today haha. (Yup i have chosen my 'test subject'..anyone wanna guess??) hahaha...this would be sooooo fuuuuunnn...lalalalalalalala...hehe..smiles.






Okay here's the part where i release my upset-ness and give up-ness...though i know this time i won't really feel better after since it's been something i've been holding on to. *breathe*...in....out...*exhale*

My day didn't seem so happy since i found out that my mid-terms for mass comm would be on the 10th. sigh. After planning and setting aside things and really trying, it's just not gonna work out. There goes my wanted wish of going for the camp. Lecturer replied in a 'It's the middle of the semester why in the world are you going somewhere else?' kinda way. It really hurt. Yep. Cause there went my hopes, there went my 'I planned everything to fit and made a brave move to email my lecturer for permission'. I don't know what to do now. Maybe i do. But i still feel unsettled. (oh a guy wore a shirt with that word on it today). sighs. I guess i really am upset...a lot. Would i even WANT to go the next time which is when im TWENTY-TWO years old???????? =( .....really bummed about it already. Just flat la. I should just lie in my own self-pity for even trying to do this and that when i should know that this isn't highschool anymore.
There goes plans. There goes hopes. God, if there's STILL a way, please show me...i think i really wanna go for the experience. =(

Looks like i end today's post with a sad kinda feeling. *sighs*

No comments: