Monday, April 27, 2009

God, thank you for your mercy

This week is the KILLER week. I've got my writing file to finish, english quiz, presentation tomorrow, business presentation and study-ing for finals on monday. crazzzzyyyy...haha. Today i just had my business quiz. Final one. phew. I got 80!!!! its my highest of the 5 and its the highest!!! well considering there are only about 8 people in class. swt. I'm really happy!!!
One more thing that i'm happy about today is my english lecturer says last week of class, we don't need to do writing file!!!! hahahahahaha yes la!!! so i can cancel off one essay phew!!! God loves me!!!! its soo cool!!! and knowing it now den earlier actually makes it feel soo much better hehe..phsycologically. oh well. this week i know i have to give it everything i can. don't sleep oso can la. as long as i won't worry so much about my exams. haih. scared. imagine i only have this busy week and the weekend to study for finals.crazy. and i do plan to take at least half the day relaxing on friday okay?? i wanna go somewhere. i wanna enjoy the last of my 17years. okay now that i've said that, i will miss 17 so much. sobss..
LYNN, you must do this!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's all in your hands. *breathe.
Oh, and i'm thankful to have so many friends teman me till the late hour too..hehehe..
okay i gotta go prepare my presentation.hope i do well. =) smiles....

No comments: