Monday, April 6, 2009

So many....

Doing a 'take home' test today. Sitting for EN101 test tomorrow....one more BA200 test this SATURDAY. oh no...not good. sigh. SO many plans...
The questions for this test are quite hard...sadly..obviously. But its good in a way that i've seen how stock prices change so fast online (abit jakun la). And i got MR Nigel to help me. I'm really grateful for that. Thankful that i went to SMSS. hehe. I understood a lot after that. I've got such amazing friends and teachers. Truly.

Another 'many' thing today was....FRUITS. Yes. fruits. Since i'm fasting, i don't take anything other than fruits. They help me not die of hunger. Not totally satisfying but good enough. =).. so, i had...
Apple
Pear
Banana
Mango
Blackcurrant

HAHA..i realized at the end of the day that i had so many types of fruits in my tummy....the best was the mango....*sluuuurrrrp*...mum got it cheap, RM1 each i think...because it was a lil' too ripe. Really juicy and sweet. yumyum.

Okay gotta go do my test....its really difficult..sigh.. I said thanks to my lecturer after class and he said 'you'll be cursing me by tonight'. haiyo..i was being nice and thank him for the class. oh well. My friend is cursing him already haha..

No comments: