Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter!!!!

ooo today my aunty came by before i went to church. She gave me a paper bag and in it was a choco bunny and two choco eggs!!! soo cute!!! yummy...and they're hollow chocos so not so zhai la...hehe..
Today is also the day i end my fasting period!!!! ((poor Victor still has one week..oh well)). But i didn't know that i could start eating full meals already. My mum told me i could and i was like ''really??yay let's go for lunch now!!!''...that was after church..

Sis had sports day...won 2 medals for running...hehe...superrr perasan already today. She even wore her medals at the dinner table...haha..such joy. I miss my school sports day too. The adrenaline rush, the worries, determination. Heartbeating. hehe.

Went for sports too earlier. Felt kinda dead. Dunno why. My friend was getting freaked out cause i looked dazed and yet i hit the ball when it came. haha..unpredictable. My eye hurt too...tired i guess. I didn't play much today..my mind was just..having its own debate..well not exactly but it felt like me whole life under the sun was going on in my head. weird. I also went today cause i told my friend to go and if i don't go, she will kill me..haha no la but i would feel bad. My frisbee throwing was kinda sucky too..hahaha..

My day was all dreamy. hmm. I've been thinking a lot today. Tons of stuff. Even lil' issues..gaaaah!!!! if i do this in long term, psych will turn me into depression hahahaha....oh well...smilesss....=)

No comments: