Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm a tired, sunburnt...Zombie

Sports day was great!!! and HOT!!! i got sunburnt...ouch. I didn't know till a friend told me during ghm..said i look like i have excema. hehe. Green house finally won!!! wow!!! and Mr Daniel was there so it was the perfect timing too. They did really well this year. I was impressed by what they did during the march. It was a close fight =). Blue did really well too!!! go Blue!!!! the banners were all really good this year. oh the race for alumni people was great!!! hehe..Jane, Pong, Ming Yao and Shok Chen did a great job!!! hehe...the medals were really nice...engraved..ooo...haha...

Oh i got to go for Paroimia!!!!! yay!!! it was really good!!!! didn't get to see it live though...it was sooo packed with people haha. may be going on friday again and may bring friends from church too...Manda and I spotted Jasmine!!!!! ahaha...it was awesome!!! the props and everything. The effort for the many months they put it..pays off =)...
After the presentation ended Jas came to say hi!!!! my goodness its like been sooo long like i saw her...feels like it. sigh. Its kind of a fact that it's hard to keep in touch or get closer when we left school...it just happens cause we don't see each other often and even when we do, its not long enough for us to actually sit down and talk about everything under the sun...my birthday is coming up..i don't think i'll be celebrating this year with sleepover and get together...finals on the 4th and i think all i'll do is ask my mum to take my out to shop for clothes...i'm soo lacking of clothes...it weird...seem to be wearing the same thing over and over again haha....

College today. Oh my goodness. I felt like a zombie. Slept at 3am yesterday doing my essay. Had friends who accompanied me through sms haha..
I only realized this morning that my essay was off topic and my morning was gone..i was scolding myself for being careless..=( i just left it la anyway...couldn't change what i printed. besides i was dead tired and it was too much.
Surprisingly, my lecturer said it was okay. That it wasn't wrong actually. hmm now i don't know what i did right haha. oh well..thats a relief. i thank God for my lecturer. She really helped me when i didn't get anything, and she's a christian too....she's really patient with everyone and shows sarcastic faces sometimes hehe....gonna miss her since i won't be seeing her next semester. time is passing so fast. My due dates for assignments are on friday and my oral presentation is next week...supposed to be on friday..phew. finals are coming up too. Business isn't that easy. Lecturer is very particular about some stuff and his question aren't very easy to do. i can stare at 1 question for while..haha..
okay i need sleep....lacking of it.

No comments: