Monday, March 23, 2009

Trying to assignment-ing

Today was our first attempt to start on our assignment...
Ooyo, Niza and I had lunch together and then went to the main block to be like everyone there. Everyone along the long corridor has their laptops open.haha. That's what we did too.
We did searching through the web, seeing all kinds of results....got restless after while.
After about 2hours, we decided we were done for the day...laptop battery was gonna die anyway.
Bus waiting isn't very fun. Waited for 40minutes today. sigh. Being squished and carrying heavy belongings wasn't a good thing either. i think i put on muscles!!! hahaha....
Everyday when i have to wait like this i get pretty restless and tired. It really sucks lo. Frustrating.

Today was also my first day of fasting. I was doing okay. tried to stuff myself during lunch haha. When i got home, temptations came...literally. My sis put snacks in front of my nose. eeee. She started describing how it tasted like too..i have a container with crackers inside but i got it a day ago so i have to wait now..hahaha. My brother offered snacks and forgot i was fasting. Dad ate ice cream and asked loudly if there was anymore apple pie left from yesterday. My mum actually asked me if i already had my dinner...bllaaaah...grandma lagi worse. She kept bugging me to eat and that students don't have to fast..gaaaaaahh!!!!!! it's like this nagging machine...oh well..sigh. This is my first day experience of fasting this year. 20 more days to go!!!!!!! hahaha

No comments: