Saturday, March 7, 2009

Lynn feels awesome!!!

Well...cause i drove...lol..drove without steeping on the accelerator...haha
So you people who can drive i'm sure u know how "fast" i was moving...hilarious!!!!

I went there today, i didn't know what to expect...the good thing about today was God sent me a friend =)...she's a friend from primary school..She came alone too so we were happy we had someone we knew...phew!!! we talked a lot about how it was 5 years ago and how some of them are lately since they were in the same school. It was really a great time. I enjoyed the time with her. Hours in the room wasn't as bad this time. The instructor, Mr Vijay had showed us parts of the enjin and its functions..pretty cool!!!! I could have been brave and got 2o bucks!!!! oh well...haha
It was a productive class. He even told us how mechanics try to cheat our money nowadays...hehehe hopefully i'll remember what i've learnt today so that i won't be cheated when i send 'my future car' for service...it's pretty hard to fall asleep in his class cause he shouts when he wants to focus on certain points which is really funny.

So after that, we had to go outdoors for the next session. yay no more butt pain!! haha..it started to drizzle. It's been raining everyday here =(..i prayed and it didn't rain!! there was a very slight drizzle once in a while which was good because it was windy and cooling..thank you God!!!!!
The guy was really nice. There were 7 of us in my group. He gave each of us a try to drive!!!!! oooo i was sooo excited!!! 3 of them tried before so they went first. Then it was my turn. Was really enthusiastic about it so they let me go first..hahaha so in a way i'm the 'test subject'. Everyone sat at the back while the instructor sat on my left to explain how everything is.

Cutting it short a lil', i.......stalled before starting...hahahaha...yes yes....twice!!!!!!! my goodness...hehe..everything else was great but that. kekeke. Anyway, he was really patient and he guided me. So far, no problems with U-turn((turning like crazy or i bang the lorry)), signals ((just that i forget to off it)) and pedal handling ((i was scared so i did it slowly which was smooth...phew!!!!))...the one thing i don't really get is turning. I tend to turn for too long at curves...hmm..

Other than all that i was happy and proud of myself im alive!!!!!!!!! okay i won't die la since the speedometre hardly even moved...hahaha. All that was in my head was "fun!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna do it agaaiiiin!!!"...hehe. Me is happy!!!! =)...

The road there had a lot of lubang. The instructor was pretty happy at the beginning cause i managed to avoid a big hole. I didn't like the bumpy feelings.

Aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm just so syok sendiri for that today...drive drive drive!!! hehehe...i hope i'll be a good driver..really. My mum said jokingly, "i'll make sure you don't need to put scratches on my car" this morning. hehehe. I do hope so.

I'm tired. And i gotta go to a relative's house tonight to have a surprise birthday for my grandma...my dad made my siblings and i 'perform' something....oh my goodness...((daddy, just cause it's fun for you to watch, we have to suffer)). Plus, i'm 17+ already....a dance??? no way...sing somemore?? yorrrrr....i hope not many will be there...haih...okiess...byebye

*God, thank you that you gave me that opportunity today and for the clear space without cars nearby.

No comments: