Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baby steps....

My first day in college.
First days of everything, everyone wants to be at their best right?? punctual....
Well sadly, of all things and of all days, my dad's car couldn't start....i was "why God why??haha"...my friend offered to come help but i thought it would be weird cause if i were my dad i would think "what is this early in the morning start texting friend, some more its a guy"...hahaha. So anyway, my dad's friend came and drive me to college. The irony : their son goes to HELP UC with a friend while they send me there. hahaha. funny.
So there was a lil' bit of a jam. Victor says the orientation starts at 9.30am so i was safe!!! hahaha...((Victor and Jane : so sorry made you both wait and thank you so much for going to that building haha))..
I reached there, wrong building, victor and i met on the road so yay!!!! so i followed him to wherever i was supposed to be la..and he left me there. haha. the room was freezing cold!!!! thank God i remembered my jacket. So, briefing about lots of stuff. Then, January intake adp students took us for a tour and for lunch. At 1pm, had another briefing on registration of subjects. Turns out, i will be taking two. English 1 and Business for this semester. i start next week everyday...
Timing for classes are not consistent so i THINK i'll be taking the lrt there and back. **anyone offering to drive me??? hahaha**...anyway i hope it'll be okay. Getting lost isn't a vert good feeling for me..i tend to panic and forget where my bearings are. haha. oh well.
So overall, my first day wasn't 'fun'. I just got to know roughly where i need to do what. hmm. I guess it'll take some time.
((Victor and Jane, thanks again))

No comments: