Tuesday, March 3, 2009

H-A-P-P-E-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today i passed my undang!!!!!!!!!! woo-hooo!!!! hahaha okay la so im a lil' crazy today already...my friend said i'm queen today because i passed =).
Here's the story...i slept at...1am..yes i was scared but so what?? ive never done it before so its not a bad reason okay?? hehe. My friend sent me a prayer before i slept and i had wishes from others too....maybe i made them worry...yorrr i dunno i was just...overreacting yeah but i really...haih..oh well...over already haha...
Woke up at 6.45am to get ready. Transport was supposed to come at 8.30am...so i had time to run through some notes haha..my sis tested me a lil bit.
When i got there, the place was all white..hospital?? naahhh...didn't have the hospital scent. hehe. So, the 6 of us who came together in the van took seats...one by one we were called to give our IC and scan thumbprint...and for those first timers had to take a picture on the spot!!!! haha...weirrddd..
So anyway when we went in, i got the number 10 clipped together with my IC and Smartcard...((i remember pong telling me his 'story' so..haha i did the right thing this time))..i sat at the computer and started..SLOWLY...i was still nervous for some reason and i checked every number i typed for my IC...haha...
1st part : colour blidness test - i finished it...and i CHECKED it...like i said, i was scared so..haha..den i decided to move on so i pressed the 'tamat' button and.........8/8!!!!!!!!! haha PHEW!!!
2nd part : i dunno what to call it.......reading??haha..so that was...easy since im already 17+ ((i like 17)) so i got 5/5...PHEW PHEW!!!
3rd part ((the part where i get super nervous)) **why is that??its just undang..so anyway...i did it very carefully..always looking at the time which never stopped ticking by...eee pressure...haha..i checked it after i was done...and since i still had time and no one went out yet i checked another round, roughly this time...
then...at last i finished...and i had nothing else to do...hardly anyone went out of the room...so so so i decided to click the 'tamat' button... and...**heart beating...** BBOOOMMM!!!
hahaha nah not so dramatic...but my eyes went straight to find numbers and i saw 42/50..."owh okay...i expected close to that"...there were a handful that i wasn't very confident so...oh well..passing mark..then i looked above that...and was...WAAAT??? hahaha i think i almost jumped and started screaming...hahaha but i didn't...i stared at the screen for a minute reading every single detail to affirm myself...i was..all smiles..i got an amazing result!!!! ((which means i wasn't looking at the right numbers haha)) not perfect la but i was happy with it since i didn't expect it do very well actually..hehe..i got up and left the room..one of the first somemore..i was in there for 30mins and 14 seconds i think...yup..i got my sheet of paper, sat down((it was 10.10am)) and kept smiling...i tried to hold it....i was so happy =) hehe...i thought of what everyone said to me...Jamie, chee woh, joshua, david, amanda, pong, sarah, eunice....and more..ahahaha everything was playing in my head that i had to smile...giggling inside..haha
Three of them from the same van as i had failed...one of them was actually repeating it...poor guy...i hope he'll pass the next time...
When i got home i called my mum and told her...she was kinda busy at work but she said 'good'...oh well..then i called chee woh..he didn't pick up...awhile later he called and okay since i haven't reali got the chance to express my joy, i screamed over the phone...again, i overreacted...but i was happy!! really happy!! i kept doing that over and over again..hahaha..and he told me i actually beat him at it...then as he promised, i get to have a free meal!!! hehe....
since sarah was gonna take my out too, i suggested they take me for dessert la..i couldn't make up my mind where to have dinner...hahaha....
and so...my very very happy day....happiest for the week since i don't have to go through that book again..and i had a nice makan coming along...and i was happy to move on to do driving before i get too caught up in my studies...oh and as david told me to do, yeah i had to put up a picture on msn whenever i've passed my undang or driving...hahaha.....joyyyy...

After i've settled down a lil, i decided to read today's Proverbs..i haven't been reading it lately...hmm..so i saw my dad's bible on the table and turned to that chapter...to my surprise, the title of that proverb was this "The Rewards of Wisdom"...i thought "God you really made my day!!!"...hahaha...it seems kinda funny in a way..hehe...

-smiless!!-

No comments: