Thursday, March 19, 2009

4th day so far....

This is the worst day this week. It's not bad la, just the worst.
I walked up 7 floors!!!! ahaha...i was texting so i wasn't thinking much about how many floors have passed. When i looked up, it was the 5th floor already. haha. not bad. I wasn't as tired as running up to the 6th floor on my first day. This lecture hall was bigger so it wasn't that cold.
Class was good. Learnt about the supply and demand graph. Took me awhile to grasp it but it was okay.
Lecturer left class for awhile and so i was looking through today's lesson. My friends started giggling and when i looked up, i saw something...WRONG. haha.

Screensaver...........of pictures of guys pulling their shirts up to show their
ABS.
..............
Oh my goodness.

We were all pretty stoned. But, he was our lecturer so...oh well..haha...he came and there wasn't anything weird. He just said we were enjoying his screensaver..hahaha....

Class ended at 3.30pm. I told ooyo i felt like eating an apple pie from McDonald's so she came along and got a McFlurry. hehe. yummmeeee...
After that i went to the bus stop. waited long again today =(..the weather isn't very cool at this time of the day...plus, it was the time when government workers finish work..so yes, i felt like a sardin in the bus. Busses are jerky. I don't like. So far the most uncomfortable public transport. sigh.
Anyway, i got home and i was tired...i stood for 1ominutes in the bus and i just wanted to lie down. But i didn't. Bro came back today and his friend was around so i watched them play the Playstation.
Oh i haven't done my devo for today...gaaaaaaaahh!!!!

No comments: