Thursday, March 26, 2009

God loves mweeee!!!!!

yay!! for today, tomorrow and monday there will be no class for BA200..but......replacements will come. oh well. EN101 was heavy today as lecturer had warned. Learnt about plagiarism...cool topic?? yes but i finally found out how troublesome it is...citing is a pain. The worst, from the internet. Easiest to find information, hardest when it comes to citation. *breathe. I then realized my assignment for business has to be redone. gaaaaaahh!!!! *breathe.
We did enough searching already. Just need to compile them together and start working on it in paper.
As we were leaving, a recognized a primary school friend. I did think he was good looking in primary school and he's still good looking now haha. Really funny guy. But i wasn't that close to him anyway. So i said hi and if he remembers me. He stared and i stared. I was gonna walk with my friends but he said to stop as he 'tries' to recall. hahaha. Oh well i don't know if he remembers but he's still the same, smiley, sarcastic kind of guy ((at least this is my first impression after so many years)).
I went to Subway with Niza and Ooyo. My nose was evil. Okay i just want to blame something. I'm fasting and there i was in Subway where the food smelled sooo good!!!!! Turns out, Nadira was there reading an english book which isn't very interesting to her. ((I got some Shakespeare story-don't know if its good or bad)). Two of my friends eating sandwiches in front of me is VERY tempting...So, i took out my Choco milk and sipped on it, trying to satisfy myself. Then, Ooyo bought huge, soft cookies for each of us. ((this is the part where i want to beg God for mercy as i wanna be nice and eat mine)). I was contemplating so much in my head. Looks sooo yummy and when do i ever buy cookies from here? it's not cheap. sigh. it was so hard okay. But, at the end i thank God she didn't offer it to me again. I felt kinda bad. I knew how i would feel if i were her. I just hoped she was okay about it. hmm.
It was raining at that time today. Both of them were really nice as they walked me to the bus stop, sheltered under the umbrella. When i got there i hoped and prayed just a few seconds that the bus would come anytime....and it DID. It was just there!!!! i was sooo happy!!!! I thank God for his hand upon me and his grace and mercy. Got a seat in the bus and the ride was okay.
When i got to my destination, i realized she(the driver) didn't stop the bus. I panicked a lil' bit. Got the person next to me to press the button to stop. I ran across the road and was getting wet. The rain wasn't heavy. Just drizzle. cooling.
I knew daddy was gonna scold me for this.sigh.
He did. oh well. Shall not put the long story here. Pointless.

I got home. Glad i didn't sweat today so i wasn't feeling uncomfortable. I think it's the first time i didn't need to tie my hair up before getting on the bus.

Today i feel really hungry. I was thinking of dinner while watching TV. I really wanted food badly. =(...poor me...hehehe...i took my bath slowly to try to get it out of my mind. It was better after that. I hope i'll be alive by the time 21days are over. haha.

Okies..i gotta go and continue reading my english material. And do piano homework. And read up all my notes for business assignment. Without thinking of food, chewing on sweet betel nuts. Not very satisfying, but it keeps me going...oh oh like the scene in twilight where Edward says eating tofu doesn't fully satisfies compared to human blood.hahahahaha. okay okay. ciaozz

No comments: