Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A night before........confusion..hahahaha

10 March 2009
Time to sleep : 11pm
Feeling : Nervous
Smile : Present
Will i enjoy college : Undecided
Personality : Mouse (degraded from penguin)
Ready-ness : 60%

My first day of college is TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am i happy??? scared??nervous?? ready?? aware?? excited?????? i have no idea....i think its everything. I've been making noise about this for quite some time ((sorry for that people whom i have whined at)). *breathe *breathe.....hope for the best and be open-minded right?? *breathe..
I hope i won't trouble Jane and Victor((don't skip class la))...i'm scared. haih. *breathe..
My friends say college is "fun.......its better then uni...better than working"...*breathe....
I hope i don't get lost....*BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*God help me....i had a nightmare yesterday due to anxious-ness of getting my results. I THINK i'm kinda scared. help me...please help my to be myself tomorrow.

No comments: