Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mirror mirror on the wall


The sky is grey at noon today. I overslept till 11am…

It’s really cooling outside because of the dark clouds.

As usual, since I don’t have the modem with me during the daytime, I turn on my laptop to listen to music. For the fun of it =)…

I looked into the mirror today, to observe and see that I’m no lil’ girl anymore…

My hair is long which needs a trim and I was planning on doing it up abit when my friend would be free to take me.

I also smile and see how much I’ve changed since primary school. Pictures of me when I was little in my room looked like a cute lil’ girl which I’ll never look like again. Even so, I don’t think I look like a girl who just finished high school…

My eyes have dark shades underneath. I think they’re there to stay.

The small, light scar on my neck still remains. Memories of paintball. Haha.

I smile again, and stuck my tongue out...the small, playful girl in me will never leave…I hope.

This is me. It’s who I like to be. Though I tend to envy those around me. The more I try to think and behave like them, the more I feel self-conscious. I hope that for the rest of my life, people with love me for who this person is. These people will be my strength.

Today’s title, “When you are weary of waiting”. God’s timing, God’s way, and God’s sight is perfect...

No comments: