Monday, March 16, 2009

My first day of classes

Class is at 10am-12pm on mondays. Remember that.
I went to college at 9am. Victor helped me with some registering for ID and college website and subject registration.
At 9.45am, i took the bus to the other building for my class. When i saw the amout of people waiting for the lift, i decided to take the stairs..ahaha i had my morning excercise!!!!! I ran up to the 6th floor...my goodness...i was panting and saying 'hi' to my friend at the same time(( i'm sure she wondered what happend to me)). it was really cold in there anyway.
I thought i would be okay if i didn't have a jacket for 2 hours. WRONG. I was a sniffing ice cube in there!!!! bbrrrrr...hehe. Lesson learnt.
Today's class, business administration. Lecturer briefed on the semester schedule, tests and final exam and project work. wow. I have a lot to cover. haih.
Four chapters this week. Test on monday already.. aaaa!!!! *breathe..
Group project given out today. Thank God for friends =) hehe...
I wrotes lots of notes...
Oh and there's a part where he talks on 'Factors of Production". I realized soon that was " Faktor Pengeluaran" in perdagangan and i was like "aaaaaahh i know that!!!!!!!!!!!"...haha okay i didn't actually say it out loud. It was, 'fun' to know something was familiar...cool cool...

So class ended and i managed to meet up with Victor again...yay! thank God for victor!!! ((if you're reading this, i'm not crazy over you okay??)). We walked aimlessly...haha..ended up at KFC for lunch. And he ditched me. ((no la he had class))..hehe...so i was...sesat..i wasn't sure which bus to take. I asked around....finally i had information. At the bus stop, i made friends too!!! ((God i love you!!!))...they gave me conformation. I didn't want to get lost. haha. When the bus came, they called me to follow...buuuttt, we missed it. The bus driver didn't see us...sobs. oh well..glad they were going on the same bus too phew!!!
After 15minutes, the bus came, and we got on. Was wondering how come everyone had to ringgit exact and i didn't. Turns out, it must be exactly RM2...oh my goodness!!! Thank God Victor lent me his 'touch n go' card ((thank you victor!!!!))..so i used that instead. phew. When i got to Damansara Utama, the bus stopped for 3 seconds. haha. Then my friend pressed the 'bell' thingy and i got off and called my daddy. I quickly waved gooodbye and said thanks to them. If they weren't there, i would be...
the poor lil' girl who has no idea where she's heading

haha...so i got home not long after that n i realized i love my home sooo much!!!! hehe...it was...crazy today...not really, but i learnt to be more independant i guess...=) i'm glad i made it alive!!!

Things to thank God for today :
-Ooyo and Brenda
-Very nice lecturer
-VICTOR ((for being there to help me settle so many things))
-Jessi and carol ((i think that were their names))
-rapidKL??? oh well...
-ALL the people who helped me not get lost
-Daddy
-pong, chee woh ((for keeping me company when i was lonely haha))

No comments: