Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bored when i'm at home =)



Today is one day after passing undang haha...still am happy =)...but its been a boring day anyway cause i was at home the whole day..
I watched 'journey to the center of the earth' to pass time...i laughed at certain parts..its kinda weird laughing out loud when you're watching the movie all alone...hahaha..
Anyway, i did my piano homework...lots more to do.haizz. look through more college leaflets.
I managed to start reading the book i got from pastor choon meow. I'd flipped it a few times just to see what it looks like inside...and only today i realized a note at the first page...i read it...nice short message. Surprisingly, it was signed by Ps soon hock...the first thing that came to my mind was...Jamie...yeah i missed her..i was surprised the note was written by her dad...hmm...
So i flipped to page one..the title struck me....it said "When God is Silent"...i was..pretty shocked. I've been wondering about that recently. since i was choosing my course for college and all..and i talked to my friend about it just yesterday or the day before...hehe...im "wow" now..i guess its pretty clear what i need to think about......"nothing to worry about"...i think..guess i need to be quiet to listen to God sometimes than to be caught up with my worries =). sigh.

No comments: