Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Second day....not much better

Class for EN101 is 8am-10am today followed by BA200 10am-12pm. My english lecturer gave some briefing and said there was no lecture on the first class so we were dismissed early..1hour+ to spare....doing...what?? i went to pay for my subject fees. Sat down and read my notes. Music. That's all. Bored. haha.
During the next class, again i was a sniffing ice cube!!! haha...its seriously freeeezing in there!!! we continued on to chapter 2 today. I think i can handle this so far...yes, so far. I was thinking "Why did we learn commerce in BM???" gaaaaahh!!!!...oh well..
When class ended, Ooyo walked me to where the bus station was ((i wasn't sure i remembered)). So i went there with confidence and waited. I passed all the yummy looking food places to wait at the bus stop. waited. and waited......waited. it didn't come. If i knew earlier, i would have gotten something to eat...poor tummy makin noise. I waited so long, i could have gone to klia from my house already. haiz. sad.
After too long my dad decided to come and pick me up then. I was sooo hungry. Thank God my dad bought bread for me and quite a big paket of guava..it was soooo good!!! foood!!!!!
When i got home, there were food too!! my maid made some sizzling hot lap cheong and it was gooood!!!!!! hahaha...k la k la faaattt already hahaha...
Okies i gotta go read my course outline thing online. Friend said i must study hard...and he plays...blaaahh!!!! oh well...byebye

No comments: