Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What's new?? EVERYTHING

First day of college. New subjects, lecturers and schedule...tuesday is my worst....12-6 classes man...fuh!
I can't say it was a bad day, but it wasn't very good as well..my psych lecturer is nice.
Developmental psych sounds really interesting. Good news, no lab report this sem...we're to do a journal on our individual development which i think its pretty cool. No format so it'll be fun to do..=)..the assignment is the tough part. To give a 30-40mins talk about development. Never gave a talk that long before but as people say, "its a First".
Finite maths today...i think in me, i wasn't looking forward to it. I enjoyed maths when i could do it, if not, it really is something i get fed up doing. We started on straight lines and gradient and all..y=mx+c...hahahaha...scary...one thing came to mind as the lecturer mentioned algebraic stuff, "Jasmine Wuan, thank you for your hours of tutoring me". haha. I don't know if i have it on my finger tips but i hope i still remember. =) I need help wei..haha
EN102 class was weird. Well i don't know what to describe it as exactly. I have a malay lecturer leturing english which is something different. He's good. His vocab is amazing. I'm sure since he did masters in speech comm and literature. wooo. I think he's very different. The way he thinks and speaks his mind straight. The class got really quiet. There's something uncomfortable in me in his class. Hope everything goes alright for these couple of weeks.

Going home was crazy. The worst bus ride EVER. I was sardined. If i didn't have bones, it'd be mashed potato. Really got on my nerves. Hot, sweaty...ugh!! Really need to find another source of transport for thursday. Can't have this experience every week. Crazy.

Went for prayer meeting in church for the mission trip tonight. Had to recall words in BM. haha. Interesting...i guess after a tiring day and unhappy journey home, it was good to spend time with God. Better than being at home and sulking about tomorrow. So there's something to really put my mind to it. Reading the Word in BM. I don't think i'll be abe to finish it all but i'll highlight some key versus that'll be useful for the trip. Something new...hehe...

Thank God for "what a day it was". Managed to hang in there. There's more to come. *breathe*...i need the strength...

No comments: