Saturday, August 22, 2009

Piano..piano..notes notes...

I am tired. I had THREE hours of theory class today. Finally finished all the past year papers. phew!!

Been out the whole day. Followed parents visit a friend. I had a nap at their place too till a call woke me up.

Can't believe i just realized i FORGOT to check my results!!! hahaha...was out with mum that i totally forgot wei..
So i just checked. And i just enrolled my subjects. Soo last minute..haha..oh well..no turning back...kinda...=)
Turned out, my results were good!!!!!!!!!!!! well i expected less than that since i knew i didn't do well for my finals. Thank God!!!! So far, i'm maintaining alright...=)..all thanks to God for helping me persevere through. Next sem will be harder. And...the people...i hope i'll have friends who'll help me out...kinda scary taking so many subjects..my schedule is a lil more packed. Hope whatever plans, it'll fall into place....

Oh well...its late...and i ate too much today..too too much for tea..haha..hope i'll sleep..
Right just remembered the scripture i need to read for tomorrow.....nites

No comments: