Thursday, August 20, 2009

20th of August 2009

Jared turns 14 today!!!! And my kowfu too!!! and po po is returning from the US today too!!! My last piano class before my theory exam is today!!! mission trip briefing today!!! (but i may not go since i have class). Breakfast with Lydia today too!!!

Lots of lil' events today. Just got back not too long ago from breakfast/branch. We had dim sum nearby and it was goood. Had a long chat the whole time till the food got cold but i had a great time =). Talking about classes and psychology, long thesis and reports, moaning and complaining....but also, God's grace. We talked about how God has put things together somewhow. How knowing God is so important than our own lives. How we should always depend on God...TILL THE LAST MINUTE. goodness i've been getting that a lot recently.

Yesterday, i did my devo on wisdom. Lotsa scriptures from Proverbs obviously and i read something i finally understood. The word 'she' and 'her' in Proverbs al were the word 'wisdom'. Okay so i'm quite ketinggalan zaman for not knowing it earlier...but u never actually bothered much. But since i did, every verse that had those words in it, i replaced it with 'wisdom'. It made it a whole lotta difference there. haha.

Soo, getting back to my time with Lydia. She's like an older sister to me. I have a few older girl friends too but...she's different..haha of course she's different. But..yea...i think she's the only one that talks very freely with me about herself and brings God into the picture more. It's not like a preachy kinda manner but very comforting and ensuring. The way she explains things to me, so openly...makes me feel i could get used to her easily. Like the time in the bus, i found someone older who is similar as i am which i never thought that she was. Things i admit, she's been there. And she keeps telling me she's not even at a point where she's all confirmed and sure but she's learning and persuing. Which gives me a comforting feeling that i have someone i can really realte to. All thanks to God.
"If i hadn't decided to go for camporama, if i didn't have mid-terms and go to camp later during the day, if we didn't end up on the same bus home, if she didn't invite me to sit with her, if she didn't start a conversation with me, if she wasn't the one who prayed for me during the night rally of all people, if i didn't open up to her...................."
"There would be no breakfast today, i wouldn't realize there's someone i can relate to, i wouldn't have gotten the reason to say Hi to her whenever i see her at church, i wouldn't have so much...."

How one incident to another in God's plan, can become great moments. It's amazing =)


When i got home at 12pm, seconds later my brother came back...said he wasn't feeling well so he came home from shcool. sighs. On his birthday. Grandma made those red eggs as usual. I hope he gets better. Not a good time to be getting ill with viruses all around.

Anyways, gotta go study. Words i don't even know how to pronounce. haha. oh well..

God, thank you for a great great thursday. Bless my tomorrows too!!! =)

No comments: