Friday, August 21, 2009

Shopping spree with mummeeee!!!

It's been soo long since i went shopping...seriously shopping. Usually i can only do that with a handful of friends or Best, my mum. So today we spent, half a day out? well it wasn't a rush one so it took awhile. Plus, mum gotta take rests in between because of her back. sighs i just wish it would go away...seeing how she has to walk slow and bend down sometimes makes me feel sad. But i'm glad, she had fun with me =).

During lunch, i popped a question on how she met my dad and all. haha she talked abit about before him and what dad likes. So funny. My mums so funny la. I talked about what 'lousy' guys are and what i admire about some qualities they have. haha.

So, for the first time we went shopping and i didn't buy any clothes. surprising if i say so myself. haha. Instead, i bought new shades and a new BAG!!!! it wasn't cheap to me but it was 70% off so mum said it was okay. oooo. She said it was for helping her with things in the house and MORE things ahead.haha.

I had to carry all the heavy stuff since mum couldn't. And i didn't mind of course...helps build abit of muscle and be stronger i guess. I am so happy today. Yea i got new stuff but the best is that its with my mum. It's not often i get this.. hehe

No comments: