Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lazy lazy me..

Is laziness a sin?? it actually is right? haha...sigh my theory exam is tomorrow and i haven't studies much. I think it's because i've done tons of papers i'm scared to look through them man....sooo many papers. OH the amount of trees ((sorry manda)) haha.

Anyway, i hope i do well. Actually i hope i get a distinction. Usually, i miss it by a handful of marks. sighs...so easy to gain, to easy to loose. Like accounts. You know it, or you don't..*cross fingers*. I hope the paper wouldn't be so tough..some papers are soo easy it makes such a difference. Will do my best! =)

It's college 3rd semester week too. I'm feeling the feeling all over again. It's like i'm not so used to college. And with the long sem and many subjects now...kinda scared..I have to study 5 subjects for finals now. There are things i'm worrying about...but worrying isn't the way to deal with anything. Should just keep going and hope things will turn out some how. yups. =)

September will be a busy month...clearing up stuff at home and all.

O God, please give me a sense of determination for the things i have to do. Like studying hard for piano. Give me a drive. I know i gotta do it first..i just hope i can push myself..smiles

Terrible hot day today....no rain...ugh.

Went to grandma's place to help out and makan. Uncle was having some church friends over to celebrate his birthday. I helped....peel eggs!!!! haha...had lotsa attempts on that during the feeding programme so it was fun...=)...so as usual...makan makan all the time la...ate cake and tong sui some more..mmmm

Alright alright....go go study..

No comments: