Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Renting on my blog...

I'm still trying to figure out what i'm good at. Even at this age at least i'm supposed to know what my talent is...
But i don't.

Or i don't have the confidence to admit it. I think.
So frustrated. My break is almost over and i still.........sigh i won't say it. Mentally it really tires me. Can't get sleep at night. I still can't feel the drive, the passion, the want and the confidence.

Then there's the cf girls retreat. I'm supposed to plan it with a friend of mine. But i'm lousy. I really enjoy helping out with events and all very much but when given the task to start from scratch, i'm nothing. I don't even know where to start....then now there's a problem with getting a place. The activities to do. sigh. 'Why lynette?'...

In august, which is now....i'll be sitting for my piano theory exam. Been procrastinating for soooo long so i shold just get it over and done with. I have a few pages of A-Z 'music dictionary' to study. And more papers to do. I've done sooo much and i still can't get a distinction score constantly. Careless mistakes here and there.

So back to the point, What is my talent?? gaaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!

God, please please help me out here. I'm sick and tired of talking about it. I don't want to talk about it anymore. Please just show me the answer. So tired of listening to people talk.


No comments: