Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My baby TWIN cousins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and MICHAEL

In june this year, two beautiful boys were born. They have beautiful features, beautiful smiles on their faces. Here are some pictures i couldn't help but post up :


Alex (in front) Dominic (behind) at 5 months!!!



Alex : woooo i admire how he stretches! hehe



Shirt says " I 'HEART' my mommy"

Alex had a lot of hair...dominic is really rounded and less asian-look...haha
I hope i'll get to see them soon...which means travel to the US...wow...



And here's cousins from Hong Kong who went to visit the twins..Michael looks so grown up with his long hair!!! aww i miss that lil guy soo much...here are AWESOME pictures i took of him when Jas and I went there to visit last year..((i wanna go baccckkk))


As if he's posing for the camera!!




Chubby cheeks!!




Whaddup!!!


I caught his split second, mischevious, over-excited reaction!!!!


Gonna make this kiddo a model lah!!!!


LOOOVE these two!!!!


What can i say?? A child OBSERVES and IMITATES (psych rocks!) haha random.

No comments: