Friday, June 19, 2009

SynchronizATION....and.....coffeeeee


Okay i don't know if there's such a word but i like making new words. =)
So, was at the park with my siblings that day and saw this couple doing synchronized jogging...haha i thought it would be something to be really conscious about if i were to do that. Left right left right left right...*giggles*. It's not weird. I'm just saying. =)

Oh and today is the first time i actually spent on San Francisco coffee...friend said it was 'Buy 1 free 1' so i thought 'okay since i didn't use much for food this week so i'll treat myself' haha..huge cup of Mocha...oooohh.....it was gooood..very filling though...got my friend to help me finish it haha (thanks Victor!!!) but he enjoyed it so it's a good thing =)...

Okay so talking about coffee, i shall finally remember to post this pretty cool fact my dad told me..


Who's that in the middle?? I've always thought it looked like a mermaid. Long hair and two fins at the sides see it?? haha...
So dad told me awhile ago that Starbucks was actually started by a Jew. ooo.
And and...the HUMAN figure in the middle is a symbol of Queen Esther!!!!! whooaaa...pretty cool. Due to Esther's perasan-ness((oh oh my new made word!!)), i shall emphasize it's Queen Esther from the Bible and not ESTHER NG JIA EN..hahahaha...


No comments: