Friday, June 5, 2009

At home....terrible weather...

Goodness its so hot....=( or maybe i'm just grumpy cos i took a long nap(i woke up at 6+ okay, i need it)...didn't get to go to cf today cos dad didn't wanna run here and there...oh well..

Played frisbee yesterday!!!! my finger survived....yay...haha...oh i saw my friend's stitches...eeeuuuww...his description...eeuuww haha...well i guess i shouldn't complain about my finger compared to his...besides, i managed to cut my nail abit today...i hope it heals well before next week's camp. It's pretty exciting...i feel excited especially for the inter-city frisbee game...syok wei...can't wait!!! and again, MANDA is coming!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!! God is awesome!!!! ((but first need to study for mid-terms...sigh mass comm...oh no))

Yesterday evening was enjoyable..except my sister woke me up from nap at 4.30pm to go play frisbee....so hot lo...crazyy...so i brought my notes to study there abit...((i did okay??))haha..

During the early part of the day was....well...different..class ended at 10am..at 12pm, a few of us went to lunch in midvalley with Ms.Lynn (hehe cool eh?)...anyway, we ate at La Manila...talk about..all sorts of nonsense la haha...went to the indian fair to have a look incase i can get something for camp...whoa the place really smells like india (manda,my gosh...haha)...everything was shiny and colourful...all the outfits were so bling bling wan...suddenly i think i should just wear my friend's punjabi suit which isn't soo over...haha..but yeah the place was nice...lots and lots of stuff..i might go back there...haha..
The way back was.......how shall i put this...."lynette tan you should be ashamed of yourself for not speaking up" or "you know, you're putting yourself in a dangerous position because you're not strong enough...yet"......Maybe i was never meant to be there in that circle...i can feel it and i know it....but i'm not a victim...just a person who is there, then disappears and then suddenly back again...they play along and smile along too....
I think it's me. They don't bother, I do...they don't put me aside, i separate myself...they are not afraid of what people say, I'm worrying everytime i'm there...

Some people can just fall all of a sudden without knowing it. Some people change suddenly and its hard for them to turn around. I wonder if i'm strong enough. I know separating myself isn't the best solution since it seems like i'm the one judging others. And that is definately not how its supposed to be. I wonder how others can be in the middle and enjoy themselves...i actually feel quite insecure..but then again, i have amazing friend's who've been there for years...which feels like almost forever. haha. I'm glad.

No comments: