Monday, June 29, 2009

CRAZIEST night/morning i had this year....

I ended up with only an hour+ sleep after finishing up my lab report...crazyy...its the latest i've stayed up to for work...and i know it wasn't my best piece of work to hand in...but i did it anyway...i am pretty glad i did finish it...i don't know how the outcome would be though...sighs..

My sunday night hadn't been that great...pretty moody (not PMS kay..haha)..mummy scold me for not parking properly..bad angle..but i've never tried reversing that way before...now i know what my friend meant by the poles that never really help...haha..and also kena for having BAD BAD sense of direction..=(...that really was...gaaahh!!! mum started to wonder how am i gonna take my friends out next next week..(hopefully i really do la)..hehe..
So anyway went to pick siblings from 1u (they watched transformers!!!!! and rubbed it in my face haha)...and a car honked for a few seconds at me...okay i didn't feel really pissed cause for one thing, i was already half myslef...kena so much in the car...whoever honked me i didn't even turn to look...bother la..hmmm...
When we got home, it was pretty late already...i went to bathe but mum needed help to cook...in the end, she didn't...was late and she was tired...so we went out for a quick dinner...(worrying about lab report)..sighs...by the time we got home it was 10pm..then i started on my work...got even more grumpy when i couldn't get the words out of me...feel kinda guilty blabbing on my friend who im sure was Trying to bring smiles..being him to be optimistic and funny in some way..really amazed on how people are...just listen and tolerate while others like Me make lives miserable most of the time...haha..

So i continued with my work....got really really frustrated trying to find a journal that i COULD understand...i think its how science people explain things..i just don't get them...so many i looked through...torture..i finally just took one...i'm not even sure if i got the right topic...but i needed one real bad so...i tried...oh well..

I got to bed at about 5.30....was at alpha stage for a lil' while cause of all the worrying and uncertainty..but thank God i managed to doze off...

Victor woke me up at about 7.15am...(its okay victor, i told you to call anyway...if u didn't i would have felt worse)..thanks for all your help kay...=)

Sooo right now i'm in college..trying to tahan as i have class till 4pm...and my spontaneous presentation...i hope i won't be lost of words later...and wearing formal clothing to college is pretty uncomfortable...so i have flats on(to be changed later) with a formal outfit...hahahaha...

ooohhh the best news of the week :
((NO it's NOT Michael Jackson....had enough of that, thank you.haha))

Jamie, Jo Chee and David are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yays!!!!!! surprise call from Jamie yesterday...i would have screamed if everyone weren't asleep haha...i cant wait to see them soon!!! oh oh i miss Left4Dead...yes i soo miss all the syok sendiri-ness with them...glad me sem is ending so i can spend time with them...thank you God for a great college schedule!!! hehehe....can't wait can't wait...

Okay i shall go get ready for class...freezing cold here in the computer lab...brrrr....

No comments: