Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday....

I think i'm still sleep deprived(Thought i had me REM rebound that day already...looks like i have debts!!!!aaaa). Stared into space for a few seconds while walking to class till a friend nudged me out of it.

Hot day outside. Mummy told me to wash shoes and laundry stuff today...i guess i rather do it than watch my mum do it with her injury. =(

How's my day?? i felt kinda weird..like i haven't been to college for soo long and all i missed was last thursday's class. haha. Psych class was awesome!!!! i love my sarcastic lecturer.

Mass comm ended an hour early today. Even so, i waited for the bus for almost an hour. goodness...half way, tyre burst pulak...haiyoooo i just wanna go home and rest. I got home about 5pm. Tired. I'm worrying about my assignments not done yet. Semester ending already so fast =(...sighs.

Piano class later. Supposed to be at church but cancelled today so yea...kena la...haih..oh well..

YES ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE WAITING FOR MY POST ON MY CAMP.....WAIT LARRRR....I'M TIRED AND I'M DOING IT BIT BY BIT KAYS...be nice to me...hehehe...

No comments: