Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Memories of a friend

Today i finally got to spot my primary school friend that i was looking forward to meet in college. Again, God has great timing. I was waiting to meet my other friend for lunch in the middle of a empty place, 'hoping' somehow that i will bump into her one day. And i did.

When she saw me and waved she just stopped there. I myself didn't know what to do. In my mind i thought 'whoa, this is the girl and this is how she is now'.
She came over and we hugged and exchanged numbers since she had a class to go to then. She said i looked so different now and i did the same. haha.

CANDICE NG, the girl who :
1. Always laughed without reason
2. Was my best friend from primary one to three
3. Enjoyed playing with tadpoles together with me (i will forever remember the lame song we made)
4. Had a signature with a mouse in it
5. Was in the same sports house (till i left...darn)
6. Always had that cute look and character
7. Always pressed hard when she wrote
8. Turned out to be a cheerleader in high school

No comments: