Monday, June 8, 2009

Another day at college

Mid terms is today and tomorrow. I guess i didn't do very well for my psych paper...so many wrong already..sigh. Always due to changing of answers...sad sad..and yet i thought the paper wasn't that bad...oh well..I'm not even looking forward to tomorrow's paper...studying history for mass comm isn't very interesting..lagi with all the different periods and words...ugh! will read through...

College today wasn't that bad. During mass comm, we just did group discussion on our projects since lecturer wasn't feeling too well...and ended early of course..haha

One thing about today i'm pretty happy about is that i got to know two korean friends..1 after psych class on the shuttle bus and the other on the bus, going home...was nice chatting with them, getting to know people in my class whom i don't actually mix with. They're really nice and friendly..the one i talked to on my way home speak/understand chinese!!!!! waaaahh!!! *salute salute*..turns out, he's been around for 3 to 4 years already...got to know him a lot better than to just notice 'there's the bunch of korean classmates i have'..haha...and i had company on the way home too!! terrible hot day..thank God for my new friend. This semester feels so short...i have about 3 or 4 weeks left...my goodness...assignments due soon and i haven't done anything...yet...gaaaahhh!!!!



I'm sooo excited for camporama!!!!! It's my first and judging by what the rangers were practicing yesterday, it's gonna be fun! Seeing everyone just going hyper and enjoying themselves..indian dances and all, seriously fun wei...haha...not forgetting the frisbee game too!!! so exciting...((oh and last week my sister threw the frisbee at my knee, turned out to be quite a bad hit looking at the purple-ly red-y bruise on my knee))....fascinating..just because of that flying plate...hehehe...

So far, my luggage bag is full. oh no. Well it's because of my bright orange lil' pillow...hehehe i need something to cuddle...lalala..=) Kinda heavy too..hehe oh well...i shall built some muscles!!! ahahaha...smiles

2 comments:

Victor said...

lol...here's the deal...forget about psyc and mass comm...go to camporama...and enjoy yourself silly...then come back adn tell me all bout it...okay....hehe....take care and have fun...lots of it

Lynne said...

Thanks yea...sorry need you to call and 'lecture' me on psych haha...hope it won't be a bother...dui bu qi!!! haha..thanks a lot victor...really =)