Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stop and stare

Today i caused my first AND SECOND scratch on my mum's persona. (Cheewoh, thou shall not comment...be nice to me....bluek)
Kinda bad..sigh. The door handle has a straight black line across it and lil' ones below. Now whenever some one reaches for the handle, there it will be. Its bad. =(
Another careless mistake. After scratching i felt bad about it and mum's face wasn't very happy...soo didn't pay attention to my actions and there went my next mistake; i closed the auto gate without ensuring the car was fully out of the driveway. Mum caught it outside. So yea....my heart froze.
So went out grab stuff and went home. If some of you know me, i don't really show the 'right' emotions when i've done something wrong. When i got out of the car, i went into the house. Mum and sis took a long long look at the damage. Sister being sooo 'innocent' had to go on and on about the scratches on the gate too...sigh...bad.

No comments: