Sunday, June 21, 2009

Challenge 0.01 ...accomplished =)

So i did go to the dinner on Sat. Thanks to all a few people who persuaded me...my baby step to somehow go further. small challenge yet wasn't so small for me. But i enjoyed myself really. Like i said, baby steps...hehe..
During the dinner, i got nice postcards...good memories..and also heard many testimonies from many many people...awesome sharing...God is really really awesome!!! (been saying that a LOT...but it just keeps coming)...without God.......whoa...the mess...haha


And now i know, Terrence you read this so...thank you so much!! for the postcards and the lil' note and being really welcoming...and yeesss your job is really really cool. haha. =)

2 comments:

Terence said...

Hi Hi! Thanks for coming, really! I mean it! :) I hope you got to know others better too. I don't usually read blogs that often, but when I can, I'll go to my "blogs" feed. Keep writing. Good to know updates because won't really see much of you in church.

But I'm serious about helping the rangers out in camps, okay?

Lynne said...

haha...no regrets!!! yeah it's been a long long time since i got to talk to debbie. Never really talked much last time since i was...small..haha..it was great...tell her thanks for me kays =)..

haha and yes i meant it when i say i will help out...will still be 'getting used to things' and be a lil' SHY haha but i do want to really..thanks so much =)