Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Excited!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow is Camporama day!!!!! yeah!!!!! I will be skipping thursday classes...hehe..but i think it's really worth it..for this =)...the one thing that is disturbing me is the thick amount of theory work..sigh...

Today i took my really long nap...it was goooodd...hehe...

I'm really really looking forward to tomorrow!!! packed my bag...fat fat luggage bad...it'll be even fatter to bring home...haha...

I will go there and gain something..new friends from rangers or other churches(since i don't mix with them in church). I will gain new camp experiences too!!! it's been so long since i went to one..this is huge..700+ campers...wow..I will try to enjoy myself as much as i can...go nuts (if i can)..haha..and..FLYING FOX??? my goodness..im still thinking about that one...*gulps*...it's gonna be awesome also with the frisbee game..wheeeee!!!!!!!! smiles...

No comments: