Thursday, January 1, 2009

A new year??or Just another day....

I have done ALOT os shopping and ALOT of spending...sigh.....i'm happy yet guilty..first hong kong, then penang....i spent about RM210 in penang....bought lots :
1. TWO white heels
2. Ring (RM2 hahaha)
3. Dress
4. WalletS
5. Pink handbag

((so, i actually got my heels, a dress and 2 wallets that i put on my list before i went to penang!!)) yay!!! happy!!!
....i have never had such joy before haha...
oh yesterday was watchnight service....chat bought her pair of boots so we both pakat wear them and we did!!! haha...it was different....my sis said i looked like a cowgirl((which wasn't true cause i was in more casual clothes))..my bro as usual insulted me...sad??....unexpectedly,my dad said something about knee-length boots which were nice and fitting ans i was **wow!! he actually thinks its pretty cool!!.....i was Saved...haha i was glad he had something nice to say....so after service,me and joanna went over to chat's house for sleepover...our tradition....LAST tradition....sobs.....we didn't stay up late cause we were tired after watching pirates of the carribean 3 hahaha.....oh and we had our New Year Toast...red wine!!! haha i took 3 small sips and gave the rest to joanna so that i could take my share of sparkling juice!!! hehe....it was....fun.
We woke up about 9.30am..left the house at 11.30 to 1u....watched a movie just released today and of course,grab the dress i wanted to get in penang!!!! i was...Happy!!!! owh i saw this pair of boots!!! really nice with the ribbons...my mum said it wasn't expensive....i MIGHT get it....sigh.....guilty....oh well....
I've missed my bed a lot.....haha...i've finished all four books of twilight...amazing!!!! hahaha..
My temporary laptop has arrived in my aunt's house....just for now since she got it cheap...at least i have something to store my docs haha.....poor com hard disc....spoilt....hope it's okay....sigh.....

No comments: