Wednesday, January 28, 2009

...me again

…didn’t sleep well yesterday. Just kept turning and turning in bed I don’t know why. I miss my boster…sobs...oh and my sis was kicking and hitting me…goodness....
So, woke up about 10am…had curry with bread for breakfast and was kinda bored the rest of the time in my aunty’s place ((yes so I regret not following my parents to penang)). Anyway, during lunch, I was stuffed with char keuh teow... The whole afternoon was stuffy and very, very hot. The moment we arrived back, my aunty made refreshing icy longan drink with jelly!!!! Wow that was quenching!!!
I really was bored there. Worrying about the things at home I haven’t done.sigh. At 5pm, I reached home!!! Had my good bath,fed Angel and Buttercup….clean the doggie poop…*eeeuuuww….hahaha…so I did have a lot to do then. Took my dog for a walk, feeling the breezy wind pass…it was good.
Friend called, asked if I could go out…called parents…..no I can’t go…..OOOOWWHHHHH….okay….sigh….then, friend was outside….i cried….not cause I couldn’t go but….cause my dad’s tone was scary…..oh well…went downstairs, said thanks,sorry and bye….=(…my heart is break….
Called dad, he said I couldn’t stay at home alone….told me scary story which now I’m worrying about ((God please protect me))….so, solution was I go over to Jamie’s house to sleepover. Esther was going too. Settled then….sigh…
Made tuna sandwiches for dinner…ate 4 pieces….boy I’m full…aaaaa….haha

No comments: