Saturday, January 31, 2009

Laughter and tears

Today, 31st January 2009. Charity and her family left to Australia. Her flight was at 10.40pm. Went to the airport at about 7+. When they were checking-in, their luggage were overweight by 7kg. The man at the counter charged them RM100++ for every 1kg...*OMG*....some of us prayed silently. After awhile, the man said that THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY A SINGLE CENT!!!!!!.....amen!!!!!! we were all shocked and full of joy!! God's favour was upon them and we all knew that. It was just so amazing.
So we hang around there till it was time. I was going a bit crazy due to my hunger for food...mcD was right there!!! I didn't have any cash with me =(..after awhile i gave in. My friends gave me their 'i know you want it' look. So, yea i got something to eat finally!!! food is soo good...haha.
At about 10pm, they were suppose to go already. This was the goodbye time that all of us never really wanted. A goodbye that would mean so much. Charity took turns hugging everyone, hardly shedding a tear. She was trying. And so was everyone.
Then, it came to me. I've never really felt that it was so hard. I've known her almost all my life but never really felt that 'missing her' part. So, she came to me for my hug. We didn't say much. She told my a few things. All i did was listen as i hugged her...And Then.....it just happened. We started....I started to felt my breathing was so hard as i tried to inhale for breath while exhaling when i was crying. The tears just came...she cried hard too...then we pulled apart and she said "why did you do this to me??" while i replied "i'm sorry la!!"....we were both trying to laugh as we said those words...it was painful. Trying to laugh when you're crying can actually hurt somehow...is it muscle or something?? it was weird...haha. We hugged again....and then others came to hug...haha i made her cry!!!!!!
Some of us walked all the way to see her till she walked towards the gate. I don't know why but i really felt as if something so important was leaving me...i wasn't very attached to her. Many of my secrets she didn't know. But, seeing her leave was really sad. This sunday is the first sunday without her in church. Next saturday will be a saturday without her in church for ghm. sigh. It's different now. I miss her already.

No comments: