Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My first time in cc!!!

Today was great!!! Woke up at 6.50am..dragged myself up. Friend came and pick me up about 7.40am. My new found friends from pjefc (and esther) had a game of frisbee!!! it was fun..except that the sun was up so it was hot. Played for about an hour+. Went to friend's place to rest and hang around and then went to lunch at an indian restaurant. Then, we went to my other friend's (jamie) house. Played ps there a lil' bit and i won!!!!! ahahahaha!!!
Later,we went to Assunta hospital. My friend (Davina)'s grandma is has been in ICU for weeks. She went in with a friend. The rest of us waited outside to pray. I'm glad i've found friends like these. God is really taking care of me. So far,no huge temptations and addictions. After that, we reshuffled to two cars. I followed Joshua's car this time. Boy,it was really different. Earlier, Chee Woh was TRYing to speed and making complains on how 'slow' the other 'flies' are on the road hahaha...Josh's was slower. Dropped Sarah and Davina home and the four of us went...went....CC!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahahaha it was my first time so they kept asking if i was sure about it. I said yes since i was curious and i trusted them with me haha...Well,no regrets anyway. It was fun. Esther and i sat between the two of them. We played a game called 'Left or Die'....i think. haha. It's shooting zombies haha...i did scream when it came near so fast hahaha but it was FUN!!!! oh yes!!! Sadly,we didn't get to finish the last part...oh well,next time!!! haha. So now i know what it is to be like in CC. So many people. Shouts of excitement and frustration. Oh and my friend said to always hold my breath everytime i go in and out. Yup its that bad.
About 5+, he drove esther home first then me. It was a good time out the whole day and glad it was with the right people too. Thank God. Tomorrow going for a movie with them. Another day good fellowship with fun,mature friends!! hahaha....goodnight!!!!

No comments: