Saturday, January 3, 2009

My choice to make

Today was a busy day...i'm going off for camp tomorrow and i haven't planned for things to pack. Well,after so many trips i guess it's all in my head..oh well. So,went to church as usual..prophet Victor Kusi. Then,dad wanted take us to see HELP and MCKL..me only two choices which was good cause i don't think i could fit in anymore options. Because of that i didn't get ti go to youth church with chat.
So first was HELP...talked to a lecturer there about a-levels and the subjects..sigh for me,i didn't really like the options. Dad wanted me to take four subjects which made it harder cause i had to choose between Law and English Literature ((....)). Yea so i couldn't decided yet =(....
As we went back,my parents talked about psycology...i was..quite surprised. I've always been comfortable being there for others and hear them out. I felt happy that people come to me((not in a 'attractive' way kay))...but to just pour everything..haha don't get any ideas hahaha....so i did think about it but i also wondered if i would be doing it as a career...its just very sudden. Making a decision within hours from then....was really confused and stressed. Can't believe i'm risking it like this sigh......................so scary. MY future....so shaky...=(

Right now its....11pm....almost done packing but still worried about my course....a-levels?? psycology?? i'm waiting for a friend to call to briefly explain what she learned in psycology...she's doing her masters this feb so i hope i'll get a good description about it....and finally make my decision. I really hope so...Just wished i had more time. sigh.
Won't be sleeping too early tonight. Worried. Tomorrow i'm going to HELP for orientation day. Thank God i can still make it before i meet at EFC church at 11am. phew. I hope everything will be clear. I don't wanna be one of those who regret choosing courses and subjects. I do hope i'll be sure of something....at least this once...to be fully 100% sure...

goodnight...

1 comment:

Victor said...

hey...just read ur blog..and its quite worrysome...haha...anyway..just hoped to tell u that you should really pray...if u havent already done it...and dont make a rash decision just becoz ur parents talked bout psy..i know soemtiems u can have problems with ur dad's demands...just make sure you choose what interests u...what you want to do..and not what any1 else wants you to do...and if it really IS psyc..dont worry...Psyc is a very wide subject..you wont neccesarily have to spend all ur life listeninto ppl..you can work in in companys..helping with advertisements and such..so heres wishing you all the best in your choices ok....God bless you in all that you do...What you are is God's gift to you..what you become is your gift to God...choose it wisely =)