Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another outing!!


Cinema tickets for bedtime stories!!!

Davina and I choosing cakes!!!!

My super cool drink...and the buyer...hehe

People at the table


Joshua and Sarah

Josh, Esther, *owner and me



Esther in her BATTING look!!!

Me and Esther

Okay so it's really been fun going out with pjefc people. Today we watched 'bedtime stories' at 11.40am. It was...okay. There's this super big-eyed guniea pig which was soo cute!!! haha. Then, we went to Char Chan Teng for lunch. We celebrated two birthdays (Sarah's and Joshua's). It was fun helping pick the flavours for the cake (12 in 1). It was exciting seeing everyone enjoying all the different flavours. Joshua didn't really like cheese cakes so he anjoyed his baskin robbins ice cream haha. We took lots and lots of pictures of everyone!!
After that, we went to the arcade. It wasn't that big so there weren't many choices i guess. Then, as some of them went back, the rest of us went to the upper floor. They played an outdoor sport (something like softball), which was quite cool. I never knew it existed, and there was a footsall court too!!! That game wasn't easy.
At about 6+, we decided to go CC again. Not that i'm addicted okay?? my other friend wanted to try it so okay since it was nearby my house too. So we played the same game. I took on more damage since it weren't the same people i played with hahaha. It was fun though.
Later, my friend sent Esther and her cousins back before me. Oh when i saw her cousins today i was like 'what?? omg....chinese?? nah!'...but they were. The way they did up their hair made them look like korean or japanese guys (which was i compliment when i told the older one that). They were friendly and nice. Was glad to have met them actually. So i reached home at 8.45pm. It took 45minutes from esther's place to mine due to the jam. My poor, nice friend had to be the one driving the whole time. hehe.
So now i'm at home trying to figure out why my computer internet connection is so weak compared to the laptop =(...sad to use this old version of msn. I wanna see pictures!!!!!!! haih....oh well...not suppose to be using the computer today so thats all. =)

No comments: