Saturday, January 24, 2009

PAINTball or PAINball??

All geared up for the fight!!!!




AAA!!!! okay so my injury doesn't seem so bad from here


Smile before it gets messy


We girls after everything


Chee Woh and me


Went for paintball today. Does the title explain anything? haha. Apparently, we don't shoot paint, but round thick capsules with paint IN it. The idea of the game, shoot someone using a gun and see the bullet burst with paint on your opponent. When your opponent screams in pain,then you'll know you got him.
My experience of paintball has been an interesting, painful one.
In the beginning, i was the liabiliti to my team. I was scared...the wounds my friend's got caused the fear in me to increase. They weren't pretty marks and decorations...there was blood, swell, and tearing of the skin.
We played a few games. So far i was clean. The third game, it was a 'Head-shot' game, which means, only shots on the opponent's head would count. Shots on the body wouldn't be elimination for the person but he/she will have to recharge at their base. So, the starting of that round, as i was running to cover myself, 'BANG!!! BANG!!!' .............I....got...shot...twice......**ooowwww*...okay so i realized...it hurt. It really hurt. I kinda stayed behind that wall the whole round. It was a messy one. Anyway, a few of us got shot...thank God mine were just mere bruises.phew.
The fourth or fifth game really impacted my life. First bad move,i happily ran for cover behind a wall, forgetting there was a puddle of mud there..and so, Swiiish!!!! ((i did mention i was pretty clean earlier right??)) it was a Very disgusting slide. not cool. i tried to clean myself on the grass haha. Then,i ran further up front to a drier spot. Now, i had a better view. I gave a few shots. This round so far, was the best. I managed to shoot someone!!! ahahaha...yes the joy!! As i was aiming at my next target north-west cause i was an open target at the same time...Suddenly, i got shot from the front!!! aaaaaa!!! it was a head-shot green-splatter on my goggles which meant i was out..sobs =(....okay so i turned to my right, slowly leaving when i heard and felt a hard hit in my throat. omg. okay so at that moment i thought i was dead...((almost literally)). Then i remembered my opponent who had me clear on target...yes it was him then. I touched my throat and on my hand was green goo-ey liquid. I was hit. My friend next to me started shouting for everyone to pause. Getting hit in the throat wasn't the ideal place. My friend in the safe zone helped me clean up my wound. It started to sting. I haven't seen it at first so i didn't know how bad it was. My friends TRIED very hard to not give any expression or comments about it to help me. So far so good. Just couldn't turn my head right much.
After we changed and left, i got into my friend's car and looked into the mirror at the driver's passenger seat. I saw a round red wound with a 1 inch radius pink area. Okay so it didn't look that bad. Just the swelling and bleeding wound hurt.
We went for luch i kepong and my friend sent me home and told me to clean up the wound with antiseptic. I didn't enjoy the bath,nope. I couldn't find the first aid box so i had to wait.
When my mum came home, i told her not to freak out as i was gonna show her something. Well, she freaked out and scolded me fo doing dangerous things. sigh. It wasn't that bad anyway. She helpd my clean it up and put a dressing. It hurt more now that it was stinging. sobs.

Okay, necks or neck muscles are important for:
1. Getting up and down from bed
2. Opening mouth to eat
3. Brushing teeth
4. Turning your head
5. Many others =)

Don't ever injure neck area....
Other than my injuries, paintball was an experience...haha

No comments: