Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas!!!

yay!!! its finally christmas and 6 more days till a new year!!! its the end of my high school...sigh...2day had my christmas presentation in klang. It was better than yesterday and it went well...sweat less haha...so far, my december has been full of so many things i had no time to take driving..yea and tomorrow going to penang with charity...it'll be the second last time going out with her i think. For the next five days it'll be the last time spending quality time with her befor she leaves on the 31st of Jan. Sigh on the 5th will be going to some church camp for TWO weeks wei....dad made me go and signed me up without my agreement. Anyway i guess thats how parents are. I'm dead tired....one trip after another,my maid said i shouldn't stay at home hahahaha....
Since im leavin 2mrw,im Going to open presents 2nite!!! haha....i cant wait...as i get older,the types of gifts change huh?hehe....got presents from lil kids from church and they're actually quite cute stuff....hand-made earings and CHOPSTICKS!!! haha...well its different and special....still have the joy of presents at this age haha....its fun kay. And it always will be..
For now,i wanna get.....
1. heels!!!!!
2. Dresses
3. wallet

No comments: