Friday, December 19, 2008

One more day to reality....

Today was the last day to enjoy hong kong. Had cream puffs for breakfast yumyum....then went for dim sum in this super crowded expensive place which served super yummy expensive dim sum. I tell you,every meal i eat here,i eat till i get stuffed...which means added Fat....haizzz oh well....
After that,we took the ferry to TST. The view was really good. The opera house and art museum were there....and there were Many couples getting married there today. Haha jas and i took pictures of the brides' dresses ((not really our fault cause its in public anyway)). I got to take a picture in front of  the Peninsula hotel. My aunty said i took that same picture TWELVE years ago!!! wow!! 
Then,we took the taxi to fai yun street AGAIN to buy some last minute stuff bla bla bla...i actually remembered to buy a present for my cousin!! haha...and some other lil gifts for friends in church. The only thing i regret not buying was a necklace i saw in central that day sigh...i feel so sad about that...hope i'll get to find one like that one day =)...
Okay about eating a lot here,yes i had hot pot for dinner!! its like eating steamboat. Again,i ate till i got stuffed. The steam was blowing my way so when i got back i smelled like hot pot!! haha well its good to have already bathed and packed y things for my return to Malaysia tomorrow. I miss home and i have a lot i need to do but im sure gonna miss here. Especially my lil cousins...so cute.hehe. *yawn...its late.....nitezz

No comments: