Thursday, August 26, 2010

National Day at P&J



I popped by for an hour+ and my day was brightened by cute, pretty, handsome, colourful, adorable, beautiful children in their awesome outfits! Mini cheong sams are sooo cute! Boys in their chinese traditional clothing with their hair done up made them the handsome-mest! Girls in kebaya and saree too! I wish i'd join them the whole day with the CRAZY AMOUNT OF FOOD instead of almost dozing off during computer class. I could hear the sighs and exhales of sleepiness as the lecturer goes through 30+ slides today. hahaha. What a day. 

"Miss Lynette, take me take me!"


Never seen him so cute


From the top, i like


"Smile smile??"


Handsome boiii!! *ruffles hair*


Leng lui Gangster mou??


Unfortunately, it's Nayo's last day in this kindi. The most dressed up one today. She'll pass for the youngest air hostess. I'll miss her so much. Fair little princess of K1 Violet.

Before

After



Caught on camera!!! "aiyah, this is sooo cute lah"


Thank God for a somewhat fun time during public speaking class too. 

And, i had McD alone today while reading a book. Awesome stuff by Lee Strobel. Very down to earth. 

No comments: